Monday, 4 February 2013

production log 1

This week i have been contacting my contact list for an interview. I did not film on monday or the other days which i was meant to as i was still completeing my planning. I managed to contact a priest who said yes to be interviewed. I arranged the interview at South woodford, St Marys church where he is. I managed to get this interview for saturday 2nd Febuary. I also contact a Physics professor at UCL who aggreed to be interviewed at UCL where he currently teaches and on a tuesday. The other interviewee i got was a doomsday follower who i found on UK-preppers, I set a date to meet him on the Sundat 3rd Febuary.

This week I also started to make my graphics and animation. What I found difficult was contacting people and trying to get an interview with them as I contact more than 14 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment