Monday, 4 February 2013

Production log 2

This week I went out to film my presenting shots in ilford. On Friday I went to Ilford shopping mall to get the publics opinion on my topic. The questions i asked were 'Do you believe the world will end and why?' I felt I got two types of answers which some believe it would and some which didnt think it would. I also wqent to film my presenting shots in seven kings park, Ilford and my house. I also went to interview the priest who was participating in my documentary. I went and filmed in south woodford at 10.30, the location i went to film was in St Marys church where the priest is located.
I also went to film the doomsday follower who agreed to let me film him in barking. For my thrid interview, the physics professor did not want me to film him so I found a person who is against the end of the world and he gave me his view.

No comments:

Post a Comment