This week I have started editing and uploading my documentary, I managed to get three interviews as I had a problem with one of the interviewees who did not want to be filmed. This week I have been piecing together my footage and adding graphics in. From looking at how much footage I have recorded, I went to film a few more piece to camera shots as the documentary overall did not look right. I also arranged another interview with a Psycologist to replace the physics professor who dropped out on me. My progress is relativly good and I think I will have my documentary completed in time by the deadline.
What I found relativley easy this week was forming my documentary together. I found this easy as I had my script complete and I followed that which made it easier for me to see what i was missing. I also started to create my animation for the documentary which I am creating in Flash, this animation in a short cartoon animation showing the mayans theory of what will happen on 21/12/12. I found this easy as I have used this program before and i know how to use it.
What I found difficult this week was trying to contact the psycologist to interview for my documentary. I currently had three interviews, but I needed another expert opinion from a different view as i had a priest who could tell me from a religous view, a doomsday follower who could tell me from a personal view and a non believer who could also tell me from a personal view. So I think having another interview with a person who can give me their opinion from a different sight, this is why I chose to interview a psycologist who can give me and the audience more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment